10.07.2011

Apple prints

Tis the season for apple pies, apple strudel, apple cobbler, applesauce, and apple prints.  Grace and I made her first apple prints last week.  In typical 2 year old style she wanted to do everything.  Squirt the paint, do the prints, and see the results.  This is such a fun fall activity that is so simple and easy.  
Apple printing Apple printing Apple printing Apple printing

I often link to these blogs.





If you like this post, please consider clicking here to place your vote for me in the Parents Magazine best craft blog contest.

2 comments:

  1. I love that third photo where she's inspecting her work. Apple printing is such a fun activity! :)

    Mandi at BBM

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks so much. Feel free to leave your blog or email info so I can get back to you.